|Buff持续||2 seconds after Enchanting is over|
|Buff提示||"The power of nature protects you"|
|内部 NPC ID：20|
The Dryad is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following criteria have been met:
- There is an empty House.
- One of the following bosses has been defeated: Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu, Skeletron.
When enemies are nearby, the Dryad will periodically grant the Dryad's Blessing buff to players in the vicinity and displays a leaf barrier effect. The buff grants +8 defense, and gives the player contact damage. Enemies caught within the circle of the barrier will take 1 point of damage per second, more if you defeated more bosses (and x1.5 during Expert Mode).
|净化粉||75||While not a Blood Moon.|
|魔粉||1||During a Blood Moon in a Corrupt world.|
|毒粉||1||During a Blood Moon in a Crimson world.|
|草种子||20||While not a Blood Moon.|
|腐化种子||5||During a Blood Moon in a Corrupt world.|
|猩红种子||5||During a Blood Moon in a Crimson world.|
|向日葵||2||While not a Blood Moon.|
|土魔杖||5 20||Always available.|
|南瓜子||2 50||Always available.|
|蘑菇草种子||1 50||While in a Mushroom Biome.|
|Crimsonweed Planter Box||1||当克苏鲁之脑被击败之后。|
|Sparkly Wings||40||在困难模式下, 会在血月时售出.|
The Dryad's reports on Corruption/Crimson/Hallow coverage are accompanied by a status message. She considers Hallow "good", and Corruption or Crimson "bad". The Dryad makes the distinction between Corruption and Crimson if they are present in the same world, and will list their percentages separately, though both contribute to the overall "bad" total in her final report.
|"Keep up the good work!"||The world has more Hallow than Corruption/Crimson.|
|"我们生活在童话之中。"||当世界有15%是神圣之地时, and/or has more Hallow than Corruption/Crimson.|
"Things are grim indeed."
|当世界有20%腐化/血腥之地时, and more Corruption/Crimson than Hallow.|
|"You should try harder."||All other cases.|
- For players creating housing for the Truffle, it would be beneficial to temporarily house the Dryad in a Mushroom biome where she will sell Mushroom Seeds.
The Dryad may have any of the following names:
- "What's this about me having more 'bark' than bite?"
After defeating Old One's Army:
- Tier 1:
- "When I was in Etheria, I felt so disconnected from [世界的名字]. Its good to be back."
- Tier 2:
When 商人 is present:
- " 为什么[商人的名字]老是向我推销天使雕像呢？大家都知道它们没一点用。"
When 军火商 is present:
When Truffle NPC is present:
In a Corrupt world:
- "You must cleanse the world of this corruption."
- Before defeating the Eater of Worlds
- "Have you tried using purification powder on the ebonstone of The Corruption?"
In a Crimson world:
- "You must cleanse the world of this crimson."
- Before defeating the Brain of Cthulhu:
Only during a Blood Moon:
- "I sell what I want! If you don't like it, too bad."
- "Dude, is it just me or is there like a million zombies out tonight?"
- "I don't want you to buy my stuff. I want you to want to buy my stuff, ok?"
- "Why do you have to be so confrontational during a time like this?"
When asking for the status
- "[世界的名字] is [hallow percentage]% hallow and [crimson/corruption percentage]% [crimson/corruption]. [Dryad's comment, see above]."(She will say crimson or corruption depending on which one there is, however if you have corruption and make an artificial crimson biome, she will list both crimson and corrupt percentages, as well as vice versa. She will tell the hallow's percentage in Hardmode.)
Once the world is completely pure:
- "[Name of World] is completely pure. You have done an amazing job!"
During a party:
- "I thought I would throw a party to celebrate our victories in the past, and those yet to be had."
- A Dryad is a nature spirit from Greek mythology, generally depicted as a beautiful young woman. Fittingly, many of the Dryad's possible names take inspiration from either classical literature (e.g. Caelia, Elysia, Faye, Titania) or female celebrities.
- The Dryad is depicted in a Painting called Dryadisque.
- Her quote talking about the Truffle and calling him a "fun guy" plays on the homophone "fungi".
- One of the Dryad's quotes about the player's safety says "Terraria needs you," instead of "[World Name] needs you." This is an oddity among the other quotes.
- Calista the Dryad is featured in the Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics.
- Dryad also appears in Dungeon Defenders II
- In the Mobile version, no matter what percentage corrupt/crimson/hallowed the world is, the Dryad will always follow up the percentages with "You should try harder." This is assumed to be a bug.
- 184.108.40.206: Now properly increases the defense of other NPCs instead of decreasing it.
- 220.127.116.11: Added Planter Box
- Added Blessing Buff
- 1.2.3: Now sells Crimson Seeds during Blood Moon if in a Crimson world.
- Now has Crimson specific dialogue for worlds with Crimson in them.
- Can now arrive following the defeat of the Brain of Cthulhu.
- Improved Dryad's world status dialog.
- Fixed bug where Brain of Cthulhu wouldn't make dryad spawn or stop talking about the chasms.
- Fixed bug where Dryad would mention the Corruption in Purification Powder suggestion while in Crimson world.
- 1.2.1: Now sells Pumpkin seeds along with her own clothes.
- 1.2: Now sells Grass Walls and Flower Walls. Also sells Mushroom Grass Seeds when in a Mushroom Biome.
- 1.1.1: Now Corruption and Hallow status numbers are correct.
- 1.1: Now has random name given to her on spawn. Her deaths will be reported with this name. Also other NPCs will use it in their quotes.
- 1.0.5: Vile Powder and Corrupt Seeds were added to inventory. Choice of goods became time of the day and event dependent.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.