装饰性雕像没有功能而且只能作为装饰品，通常在地下发现已放置的这种雕像。三种蜥蜴雕像只能在丛林神庙，and are the only statues that do not appear to be made of stone. The Angel Statue is sometimes found in 箱子.
Text Statues[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
These are crafted at the Heavy Work Bench for 50 Stone each.
Entities within range count towards spawn limit.
Activation of a spawning statue will not produce an item/character if a certain quantity of that entity already exists within a certain range. The range boundary is square, centered on the statue's spawning point.
| Spawn Limit
|| Distance (D) to Range Boundary
| Enemy and Critter Statues
|| Item Statues
|| 12.5 tiles (200 pixels)
|| 18.75 tiles (300 pixels)
|| 37.5 tiles (600 pixels)
|| 50 tiles (800 pixels)
|| Anywhere in the world
- Example: A new Bunny will not be spawned by an activated Bunny Statue if 3 or more Bunnies already exist within a 200 pixel radius.
All statues have a footprint of 6 tiles (2 wide, 3 tall). Each of these 6 tiles could be used as a wire input. Since 1.3 update, each input shares cooldown period with eachother after activation. During an input's cooldown, activations from any trigger devices (switches, timers, pressure plates) will be ignored. For enemy & critter statues, this cooldown lasts exactly 0.5 seconds. Item statue inputs have a far longer 10 second cooldown.
- Example: A 1 Second Timer will only create a Heart spawn once every 10 seconds. A theoretical maximum of 6 hearts dropped every 10 seconds, per Heart Statue, can be achieved with multiple wire colors and at least two trigger devices. However, activations may be blocked by the above spawn limits, and blocked activations still trigger an input cooldown. Therefore, for maximum efficiency, activations should be carefully choreographed, never triggering more than 3 inputs simultaneously.
Creatures spawned by Fish and Bunny Statues during a Blood Moon will immediately become corrupted. Corrupt Goldfish and Corrupt Bunny enemies do not count against the spawn limits, allowing quicker farming. The same is true of Goldfish which start walking during a rainstorm. Another exception is the Bomb Statue, since Bombs may group together into stacks of up to 100 and each stack counts as a single item.
Shorter statues, like these Fish Statue
s, still activate from any wires in its entire 2x3 tile space, even though some wires don't touch them graphically. (Not apply to 1.3 and later version, where the six tiles share the same cooldown time.)
- As of version 1.3, you can NOT wire 6 timers (or 6 engines) to the statue in order to harvest six fold of loot any more.
- It appears that as of 1.3, statue-spawned enemies will not drop souls, even if they are in the correct biome.
- Before the 1.1 update, the Angel Statue could be neither placed nor sold, and had no apparent use in the game. It was (and still is, even after the update) the subject of a running in-game joke, whereby NPCs will make reference to its useless nature. It was speculated to be a replacement for developer testing items, to prevent the overpowered test items from being hacked in. It could also simply be an in-joke among the game's developers. If the player acquires a Zapinator, Soul Scythe, Scythe, or Icemourne with an Inventory Editor, it will become an Angel Statue.
- The Angel Statue is listed to have 5 separate item IDs, but all 5 different statues will stack upon one another in your inventory.
- The Pillar Statue is the only statue that doesn't have a base.
- Since 220.127.116.11 update, the Mushroom Statue, though not being a functional statue, will react when stimulated with wire by lighting up.
- Many players think that the Angel Statue might be a Doctor Who reference. This is because most of the NPCs say that they do something. This also can be true because they are found randomly underground. In Doctor Who, The statues teleport/move around and mess with objects when the someone doesn't look at it. So, when a player doesn't look at it will "teleport all over the place." Although this is completely false.
- Chest Statue can now be found in generated houses in Underground Deserts.
- You can not connect 6 timer on one functional statue to harvest sixfold of items or monsters any more.
- 1.2.4: Added Shark Statue and letter and number statues.
- 18.104.22.168: Lucky Coin no longer drops coins from statue spawned monsters.
- Hardmode summon items will no longer drop from monsters that have been spawned from statues.
- Chests, crystal hearts, and statues should no longer spawn on Thin Ice.
- 1.2: Added three new Statues, found in the Jungle Temple. Now require a Pickaxe to be harvested. Corrupt Goldfish and Bunnies spawned from Statues no longer drop money.
- 1.1.1: Statues no longer turn into Armor Statues when they are smashed from the top.
- 1.1: All other statues introduced.
- Pre-Release: Angel Statue introduced. Could not be placed or sold for any money.