|小型||3||250 - 600 英尺. (125 - 300 格)|
|中型||5||450 - 800 英尺. (225 - 400 格)|
|大型||8||650 - 1000 英尺. (325 - 500 格)|
From Arch Wyvern:
A Floating Lake is a mass of isolated Cloud and Water found in the sky, generally well above the surface. Unlike floating islands, they do not have Sunplate Block structures, nor any of their contents.
Floating Lakes consist of a large body of water atop Cloud and Rain Cloud blocks with background Cloud Walls. The body of water is usually quite large, making it viable for Fishing. Some fish exclusive to the elevation can be fished from these, like the Damselfish. Floating Lakes can rarely contain Water Chests.
- It is possible for an island to spawn without a skyware building on them.
- Floating Islands are randomly placed somewhere in the upper sixth of the map, but very rarely occur within the center 160 lateral tiles. They also don't seem to spawn above oceans.
- Floating Islands can be located using a long-range weapon with a ricocheting projectile. The projectile's return will signify a landmass above.
- Gravitation Potions make locating and accessing Floating Islands much easier.
- Floating Islands will catch Fallen Stars. Areas on the overworld in which Fallen Stars rarely or never fall may have a Floating Island above.
- Upon entering Hardmode, Floating Islands can become Corrupted or Hallowed if they fall within the path of the initial transformation. See Hardmode for more information.
- The cabins found on Floating Islands contain a table and chair, and so are valid homes for NPCs once a light source is added.
- Though meteors endeavor to avoid striking within 25 blocks of chests and NPCs, they may still sometimes impact Floating Islands.
- It is possible to locate floating islands by activating camera mode, taking a snapshot of the top of the world, and increasing the brightness of the snapshot with an image editor. This could be considered cheating by some players though, akin to using an external map viewer.
- Very rarely, the player may spawn on a floating island. This may prove hazardous, as it makes it difficult for them to safely reach the surface, as well as making them susceptible to attack by harpies during early-game.
- Floating Islands were originally made out of Dirt and Stone Blocks. The house was either made of Gold, Silver or Copper Bricks with a single Gold Chest inside, causing it to resemble a shrine. Grass vines hanging below the island could be used to locate it as projectiles would make noise when destroying them.
- It is possible for a natural world spawn to be on a floating island.
- 188.8.131.52: Sky Lakes introduced to make sky fishing easier.
- 1.2: Chests no longer require keys and islands have been revamped.
- 1.0.6: Gold Chests are now replaced with locked chests.
- 1.0.5: Common Chests are now replaced with Gold Chests.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
|地表层||森林 • 沙漠 • 海洋 • 雪原 • 丛林 • 蘑菇林 • 腐化之地 • 血腥之地 • 神圣之地 • 太空|
|地下层||地下 • 洞穴 • 地下冰原 • 地下沙漠 • 地下丛林 • 地下蘑菇林 • 腐化地底 • 血腥地底 • 神圣地底 • 下界|
|特殊生物群系||陨石 • 花岗岩洞 • 大理石洞 • 蜘蛛巢 • 蜂房 • 地牢 • 丛林神庙|
|其他||巨型树 • 神剑密室 • 空岛 • 地下木屋 • 深沟 • 金字塔 • 丛林密室 • 巨型红木 • 废墟|