Grown Blocks[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
These blocks drop when their respective plant is looted from the environment using the necessary tool. Once in the player's inventory, they can be placed like other blocks and likewise looted with a Pickaxe, Drill, or explosives.
These blocks are found in different parts of the world.
|Other Found Blocks|
Trap blocks are likewise found throughout the world. Unlike other blocks they feature special abilities which can be activated by a trigger through Wire. All trap blocks can be destroyed by explosives. As of 1.3.1, their direction of fire can be changed with any Hammer.
Ores are found underground (With the exception of Luminite), some types only in certain biomes. They are used in the crafting of Bars, which in turn are used to craft Weapons, Armor, Furniture, and more. Many are used to make Bricks or other blocks.
Gems are valuable materials that can be found in veins underground. They can be found in two forms; as gem blocks embedded in Stone Blocks or on the sides of Stone Blocks, or as background objects placed onto Stone Blocks. Mining either version will provide the respective gem type. Gem blocks cannot be created by the player as placing a mined gem will always create the background version.
Bricks are a specific type of crafted block with a repeating rectangular pattern. Though many bricks are crafted from ores and soils, some can only be looted from the environment (or in one case, enemies). All Bricks have the word 'Brick' in their name (however, Mudstone Brick is called Mudstone Block on ).
Bricks have no sell value. All crafted bricks are made using a Furnace.
These blocks are solely obtained through crafting at a crafting station.
These blocks are bought from NPCs.
Looted Blocks[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
These blocks are obtained in various ways, mostly as drops from enemies.
|推土机 • "共破坏10,000个图格。"|
|Mine a total of 10,000 blocks.|
- Blocks directly below a Tree, Chest, or Altar cannot be mined until the item sitting above is first removed.
- Blocks growing Grass or Moss cannot be mined before their vegetation is destroyed, which is generally done with a single extra hit.
- 126.96.36.199: Added a multitude of new blocks - Granite and variants; Marble and variants; Shroomite Plating, Pink Slime Block, Luminite and variants; Hardened Sand and variants; Sandstone and variants; and Desert Fossil.
- Bricks, wood, stone and glass all now blend together.
- Changed item and tile image to be unique to others.
- Several new blocks added.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.