|AI类型||Martian Probe AI|
|伤害||5 / 10|
|最大生命||500 / 1000|
|内部 NPC ID：399|
- Effects that increase enemy spawn rates, such as Water Candles and Battle Potions, as well as Events like a Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse will give the Martian Probe more chances to spawn. The probe can spawn during these events.
- In addition to increasing the spawn rate, using a Water Candle will also nearly triple the Martian Probe's spawn chance.
- The spawn rate of the Martian Probe is reduced significantly after Martian Madness is completed once.
- The Martian Probe cannot spawn when the Lunar Events are active or any Boss is alive.
- Minions do not deliberately attack the Martian Probe, but the Stardust Dragon and the Sharknado can still accidentally make contact and kill it.
- If the player follows the Martian Probe up to the sky until it escapes, it disappears before reaching the top of the map and the Martian Madness event will be canceled.
- Though they have a damage stat of 5 / 10, Martian Probes have no means of attack besides contact damage.
- Martian Probes will not spawn if a Martian Saucer is still alive somewhere in the world, even if the martian invasion has already been defeated.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Martian Madness and other invasions from triggering when they should.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.