时装 are wearable items that can be equipped in Social Slots next to the Armor and Accessories slots in a character's Inventory. Wearing them will change a character's appearance, but will not provide any functionality. Vanity items placed in the armor slots will also cover all armor appearances. Since 1.2, armors can be dyed, and after the 1.2.3 patch, the same was possible for Wings and accessories.
These costumes can only be found in Goodie Bags or from NPCs during the Halloween season.
These costumes can only be found in Presents or from NPCs during the Christmas season.
These sets do not follow any seasons. They can be bought from NPCs, looted from bosses, looted from enemies, looted during events, looted from chests, or crafted by the player.
- 220.127.116.11: You can wear Developer items without dying in all modes.
- 18.104.22.168: It is now possible to obtain Developer items and The White Tuxedo. New outfits are available including Tax Collector's Hat, Suit and Pants, and Dye Trader's Turban.
- 1.2.4: New vanity items introduced.
- 22.214.171.124: Fixed bug with a naked arm drawing over some vanity shirts.
- 1.2.3: New vanity items introduced.
- 1.2.2: New vanity items introduced.
- 126.96.36.199: Fixed several graphical issues with the new Halloween costumes.
- 1.2.1: New vanity items introduced.
- 1.2: New vanity items introduced.
- 1.1: Turning on PvP no longer makes social slot items invisible.